Valley of Flowers Festival Applications
Vendor or Craft Booth
Friday, 2:00 – 9:00 p.m. & Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
James J. Eagan Center at Parker and Waterford
Application Deadline – last Friday in April
By submitting this form, I agree to comply with the following rules. Applicants will:
- Set up between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. with their own extension cords, display unit, chairs, and tables. Tables must be draped. Limit of two (2) tables. (Tables may be rented from the Valley of Flowers Festival for $20.00 per table on a first come, first served basis.) NOTE: The Festival will provide power (specify below). Generators are not allowed.
- Keep booth open until closing times and always staff the display space.
- Clean the display space at the close of the show and remove all trash.
- Hold harmless Sponsoring Organization and the City of Florissant for any loss or damage to person or property.
- Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with this application designating the Florissant Valley of Flowers Festival as third party to be insured under the applicant/vendor’s insurance coverage.
- Will not sell weapons.
- Remove items from their space which the Sponsoring Organization may deem to be unacceptable.
A $150.00 non-refundable rental fee (if application is accepted) per space (up to 10 ft. by 10 ft.) must be sent to complete your application. Applications are processed as they are received. If spaces are full you may be on a waiting list.
For additional information call 314-837-0033 or e-mail [email protected].
* Required field