Valley of Flowers Festival Applications
Friday, 2:00 – 9:00 p.m. & Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
James J. Eagan Center at Parker and Waterford
Application Deadline – last Friday in April
By submitting this form, I agree to comply with the following rules. Applicant will:
- Obtain a “Temporary Food Establishment” permit from the St. Louis County Department of Health.
- Set up between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.with their own electric generators, display unit, chairs, and tables. Tables must be draped. Limit of two (2) tables per space. NOTE: The Festival will not supply power.
- Keep booth open until closing time, always staff the display space, and only offer food items for sale.
- Clean the display space at the close of the show and remove all trash.
- Hold harmless Sponsoring Organization and the City of Florissant for any loss or damage to person or property.
- Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance designating the Florissant Valley of Flowers Festival as third party to be insured under the applicant/vendor’s insurance coverage.
- Remove items from their space which the Sponsoring Organization may deem to be unacceptable.
A non-refundable rental fee of $150.00 payable to Valley of Flowers Festival per space (up to 10 ft. by 10 ft.) must be sent to complete your application. Applications are processed in the order they are received.
Please note there is no exclusivity on food sales.
For additional information call 314-837-0033 or e-mail [email protected].
* Required field